3M Cogent's High Performance Mobile Identification Solution for BlackBerry® and Pocket PC® devices
Running on a commercially-available BlackBerry, Android or iOS compatible smartphone, 3M Cogentís MobileID software delivers the power of an Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) in a portable, handheld format. When combined with BlueCheck II, 3M Cogentís latest portable capture device, MobileID allows users to quickly
and easily perform in-the-field fingerprint identification.
BlueCheck II captures high-quality, 500 dpi images and uses Bluetooth technology to transmit the images to the MobileID device. These images can be used in a search against the onboard database or submitted as a NIST package to remote AFISes over a wireless network. Submissions and responses are sent and received via standard wireless technology, such as GPRS, GPRS/EDGE, etc.
With the flexibility of Bluetooth, 3M Cogentís Mobile ID software and BlueCheck II device solution can be run on nearly any Bluetooth and network-enabled platform. 3M Cogentís solution offers users the following benefits:
• High-quality fingerprint capture
• On-device matching capability
• Bluetooth technology enables wireless communication between BlueCheck II and PDA/handheld device
• The speed and accuracy of an AFIS
• User-friendly interface, which minimizes the need for training
• Increased efficiency of being able to submit searches and receive responses in the field
• The flexibility to handle NIST standard requests and responses over a wireless network
• Mugshot acquisition
Minimum System Requirements
• Bluetooth support
• Expandable memory
• Accessible memory support
• GSM/GPRS or EDGE wireless network
• E-mail integration implemented
To view the BlueCheck II technical specifications, please click here.